Saturday, April 28, 2012

1. MAKKAH AL-MUKARRAMAH



Everyone has their own wish list, included me. My 1st list, I want visit Makkah al-Mukarramah(in Arabian) which is located in east of Jeddah. for do my pilgrimage at there. As muslim, Mekah always been a dream.


I plan to go there 1 years after my graduation. At that time I and my friend will go there together to do our 1st "Umrah". InsyaAllah.



Thinking that I will go there, its make me feel so excited.. I can't wait for that time are coming.. I hope it would happend right now, as soon as possible.. I wish laa... but it wont happen now.. I have to wait for that time come and I have to work hard and start to saving money. So, when the times come I am ready to go.



I want to visit Jabbar Rahmah. Who's know at there I will meet my match. hehe ^_^

Jabbar Rahmah


Hajar Aswad