Monday, April 23, 2012

4. The Great Barrier Reef


The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef system. It’s located in the Coral Sea, off the coast of Queensland, Australia. It’s so large, you can see it from outer space. The reef is a very popular destination for scuba divers and other tourists.

there has diverse aquatic life...


a cute one... look like a cute jelly...


a colorful and beautiful scenery from underwater.....


place to rest while luxuriate a blue and calm scenery after tired snorkeling and scuba diving

It's make me feel so exciting to have tour to that place for snorkeling and scuba diving.. I want to experiencing its' diverse coral ecosystem. I can't wait any more... lets tour to The Great Barrier Reef now... Love to swimming... love to treasure the beauty scenery of underwater aquatic live and been surrounded by a group of fish... I want to be near with the aquatic live... seem like I want to be a mermaid for awhile.. hihihi